Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Step 0

Step 0  - Get to know my picture 5x5 cube



Preview my cube... what I am gonna use..
 
Before even starting, it important to know all my original pictures that I gonna use for the solution. 

If you are a fan of One Piece,... you are in luck, so am I. You can download use my picture here to custom your own 5x5 cube if you using the same app. 

Notice the colour & tone of each character. It will be helpful to know them.. easier to understand my explanation 

1. Roronoa Zoro




2.  Tony Tony Chopper



3. black leg... Sanji



4. Monkey d. Luffy


5. Nami




 6. Nico Robin





How my cube looks like?
 
This is my cube view from both side angle... concentrate on center most piece. They are the key reference; 


STEP 0:- Reference picture above & find which way the center pieces are oriented. Just learn how to read which way it is oriented. 

 
 Cube above shows you got center pieces of Chopper (his picture oriented left), Luffy (also left oriented), Zoro


Cube above shows you got Nami, Robin (upside down), & Sanji (upward oriented).



No comments:

Post a Comment